Re: PLEASE HELP !!

From: Paul Rech <rechp_at_thebestisp.com>
Date: 2000/04/23

Dominator wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm a 19 year old Uni Student doing a unit on Systems and Database Design.

> I am currently doing an assignment and DESPERATELY in need of any
> information regarding :
>
> History of Databases / need for data modelling techniques ;
> Relational Databases ;

Is that all?

> Examples of 4th and 5th Normal Form (Normalization)

I would have liked that much help too back when I was a student. Unlike back in those dark ages, you can go to almost any book store and find plenty on these subjects.
You're not impressing your futrure employers with your resourcefullness. You never know who is reading this.

> any help on any of these topics would be GREATLY appreciated....

I bet.

> Thanks in advance..
>
> Mark Filpo.

Don't use the fullname if you are asking for someone else to do your homework.

A teaching assisstant could go to deja.com and search on "Mark Filpo".

Paul Rech
Oracle "go ahead and search on my name" DBA Received on Sun Apr 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT