PLEASE HELP !!

From: Dominator <dominator2_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/04/21

Hi.

I'm a 19 year old Uni Student doing a unit on Systems and Database Design.

I am currently doing an assignment and DESPERATELY in need of any information regarding :

History of Databases / need for data modelling techniques ; Relational Databases ;
Examples of 4th and 5th Normal Form (Normalization)

any help on any of these topics would be GREATLY appreciated....

Thanks in advance..

Mark Filpo. Received on Fri Apr 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT