Re: Microsoft destroys TPC-C records!

From: <jsc3_at_dontspamme.havoc.gtf.gatech.edu>
Date: 2000/04/21

In comp.databases.oracle.server Norris <jcheong_at_cooper.com.hk> alleged:

-> Do you know which version of ORACLE starts to support:

-> - Procedural Language
-> - Trigger / Stored Procedure
-> - Temporary Table

I guess you really don't know the answer to this and it is not just a rhetorical question...

I am by no means an expert but I was using triggers with Oracle 6.X nine years ago, hooking into it with C (using ProC at that time), and so on. I could have used Fortran or something, but I happen to prefer C (being a Unix systems programmer).

--
John Cronin