something like mysqlDump?

From: Martin Meister <meister_at_web-active.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 20:09:46 +0200

Hi,

I'm developing on an oracle 8 system. We've one develop-system and a live system.

Now I need the datas from the develop-server on the live server.

I got the database-definition equal on each system, the Databases are normal relational systems without using the extended functionality of oracle.

My Question: Is there something like the dump in mysql to get simple database queries, which i can use to migrate with my datas from one server to the other??

Or is there an oracle standard tool, what i could use??

Thanks for any ideas

Martin

--
Martin Meister