Resolution

From: <karthik_viswanathan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:45:08 GMT

Can any one tell me as to how to handle the resolution changes from system to system when i install the s/w. eg. I have an application developed in 640X480.How can i adjust it when the resolutio changes to say 1024X720. Thanks in advance

Regards
karthik

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Mar 17 2000 - 02:45:08 CST