Re: Getting reports parameter forms to work with web enabled forms

From: mgumbs <mgumbsNOmgSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 00:57:28 -0800

The reports parameter screen does not show when running from web enabled forms via RUN_PRODUCT, it is not a bug, just not an implemented feature (?).

You can see the parameter screen if you run the report via the reports server cartridge though. It shouldn't be too much trouble in creating a procedure in your form and creating a URL line with your parameters and calling the report via the reports cartridge if you really want the user to see the parameter form. You'll need to issue a web.show_document to invoke the report via the url.

See oracle Metalink for more details.

Mark