OLE automation with Word 2000

From: Nicolas Dezaire <ndezaire_at_theleme.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:36:16 +0100

Hi,

I use Forms 4.5 and do some OLE automation with Word. All what I have developped works with Word 97. I tried with Word 2000 and doesnt really works, I can do simple things such as opening or closing Word but nothing more (search, replace...).

Does anyone knows what has changed in Word 2000 and what I can do to make my FMB compatible with 97 and 2000 ?

Thanks

Nico Received on Fri Mar 17 2000 - 02:36:16 CST