very new to oracle : need stored procedure sample

From: Christian BRUNO <brunoc_at_ifrance.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:14:28 +0100

hello,

i'm new to oracle 8 (migrating from SQL Server) and i want to call, via ODBC, a procedure stored on the
oracle server

this procedure should give me the same result as an sql "select" order

please, tell me how to write this procedure

i've tried this :

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE spFindCustInfo ( in_code IN VARCHAR(8) ) IS
BEGIN
  select CUSTEXT,CUSTADDRESS1 from CUSTOMERS where CUSCODE=in_code; END;
/

but it does not compile

help!!!
Christian Received on Fri Mar 17 2000 - 02:14:28 CST