Re: Space/rows for all the tables

From: <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:27:24 GMT

For the size information you can look at sys.dba_segments which has the total bytes allocated to the object. You can also look at dba_extents.
--
Mark D. Powell -- The only advice that counts is the advice that you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 15 2000 - 16:27:24 CST