Re: Space/rows for all the tables

From: <rock_cogar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:59:13 GMT

Did you first run ANALYZE TABLE on all your tables ?

Example:

ANALYZE TABLE scott.emp compute statistics;

After running ANALYZE TABLE, the view dba_tables is populated with exactly the kind of data that you are looking for.

hope this helped.
Rock.

In article <8ao7u7$mbl$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>, lorenzo.gual_at_compaq.com wrote:
> I'm trying to get a list of all the tables of my database which his
> number of rows and his space.
> I couldn't get that information from the view dba_tables.
> Can you tell how can I get this information.
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 15 2000 - 13:59:13 CST