Re: expoting graphics to DTP?

From: XXX <XXXX_at_XXX.XXX>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:05:44 +0100

Hi if you use the Oracle Designer, try print graphic to the postscript file (meaning HPGL).
Then try download it to the CorelDraw. I did it several years ago, If I remember this work
was not without the problems.
Good Lucks

Vasek Svara
vaclav.svara_at_anfdata.cz

John Burke <jburke6i_at_chec.scu.edu.au> píše v diskusním příspěvku:fhUw4.9433$Nh1.18625_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com...