Stored Procedure problem

From: Samuel Wikberger <ia97swi_at_student.hk-r.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:09:16 +0100

Hi,

I have a problem when I try to create a Stored Procedure in my Oracle8i. I have tried the following:

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE my_proc
AS
  CURSOR my_cursor IS
  SELECT name FROM Person
  WHERE name LIKE '%c%';
BEGIN
  FOR i IN my_cursor LOOP
  RDBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE(i.name);
  END LOOP;
END my_proc;
/

This won't work and I get an error message that looks something like "Procedure created with compilation errors". If anyone knows how to solve this problem, I would be very happy.

/Samuel