Re: Pb using UTL_FILE

From: <Dawn.Hoffmann_at_reedtech.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:35:39 GMT

> That is not true, I tried using Utl_file
> procedure in Ora 8.0 and still wasnt able to put
> more than 1023 bytes per line.
> Any comments ?

I was just searching the newsgroup for information about this. It was my understanding that the utl_file.put_line or the utl_file.putf procedure has an extra parameter that we need to set if we want the string size to be greater than 1023. I'm not sure about the parameter order ... I'm still looking for information. Did you happen to get more information about this problem?

Thanks
Dawn

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 10:35:39 CST