TechSupport OnLine

From: Neil Bert, techdesk2000 <techdesk2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:24:30 GMT

To follow up on my recent article, I have put together a matrix ranking some sites that offer technical support online.

You can find it at http://www.geocities.com/techdesk2000

Some of the sites offer real money to pro's who can answer questions in everything from Oracle Servers to Linux, while others offer points. If you have any comments on the sites/if this is helpful, please let me know.

Cheers!
Neil
--
Neil Bert, techdesk2000
www.geocities.com/techdesk2000

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 10:24:30 CST