Re: Pro*C compilation errors

From: <kirk_at_kaybee.org>
Date: 18 Feb 2000 20:33:21 GMT

K Stahl <BlueSax_at_unforgettable.com> wrote:
: Do you have any of your own header files that are higher in the list then
: the ones that are generating errors?

No, I'm just compiling the sample program that came with Oracle... the first error is from my system include files.

I have spent two days trying to get the sample Pro*C files to compile... it's very frustrating. If somebody could fix it for me, I'd be willing to send you money...

--
 Kirk Bauer -- CmpE, Georgia Tech -- kirk_at_kaybee.org -- Avid Linux User

    GT Sport Parachuting Club! http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/skydive      Opinions expressed are my own, but they should be everybody's. Received on Fri Feb 18 2000 - 14:33:21 CST