Re: Which database / development environment?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:24:03 GMT

If you mean you want to run Oracle on Novell, then be aware that Novell versions of Oracle can lag UNIX and NT versions by some time and that a lot of little things like free trial software and so on aren't available for Novell. In terms of Designer, if you have even a small Oracle database running, you can get a free trial download of Designer and play with it. Designer can run on your NT client workstation.

Van