Personal Oracle Password Problem

From: Alan & Mary Hurley <cgda_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 03:45:25 GMT

I downloaded Personal Orace 8.1.5 from the Oracle Corporation website. It is a free download. When it was installed, I clicked on the SQL/PL 8.0 tab, and was asked for a username/password. I tried "system/manager" and "scott/tiger". Neither worked. E-mail to Oracle Corporation on this matter has been unanswered.

Anyone have an idea?

Alan Hurley Received on Thu Feb 03 2000 - 21:45:25 CST