Re: ORAINS invalid page fault in MSVCRT.DLL

From: Steve Urbach <theducks_at_greenduck.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:48:05 GMT

I got the same message when I tried to re-Install ORWIN without first completely removing the old installation (same version, I just wanted to install additional modules).
It faild while "regerstring... LX60747.nlb"

IMHO this is possible installation script bug STU   On Mon, 24 Jan 2000 06:50:32 -0800, finnmauritzen <finnmauritzenNOfiSPAM_at_visto.com.invalid> wrote:

>We have an application called Quantech based on the Oracle 7 database.
>When I install the client software for the new Quantech version 5, I
>get ORAINST caused invalid page fault in MSVCRT.DLL. I tried to get a
>fresh copy of MSVCRT.DLL from the Windows 95 CD, but that didn't help.
>Let's see if this forum is faster than Quantech technical support.
>
>Finn Mauritzen
>finnmauritzen_at_visto.com
>http://www.stuffoutlet.com
>

>* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
>The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

,       | \                           Steve Urbach
,       |  )erek
,   ____|_/ragonsclaw                 theducks_at_greenduck.com
,  / / /                              http://www.greenduck.com