Re: ORAINS invalid page fault in MSVCRT.DLL

From: finnmauritzen <finnmauritzenNOfiSPAM_at_visto.com.invalid>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 05:56:35 -0800

I received an e-mail from Chuck Crutchfield from Quantech Technology today who is apparently monitoring this forum. He recommends removing the c:\orawin95 directory and then re-install which makes sense based on the experiences posted here. Thank you all for your assistance in this matter. I will now go and see if it works.

Chuck also explains why Quantech Technical Support for once was not up to the usual high standard to which I have become accustomed over the years.

Finn Mauritzen
finnmauritzen_at_visto.com
http://www.stuffoutlet.com