Re: Oracle 8i Install

From: tom <tomprNOSPAMM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:48:46 GMT

Whenever i remove oracle from my machine i always go into the registry and delete the ORACLE keys. I have found that there can be conflicts when you install and uninsstall different products, like designer and developer etc etc. tom

In article <20000119083023.02752.00000160_at_ng-fy1.aol.com>, noodles_at_aol.com says...