Re: Oracle 8i Lite

From: QuestionExchange <USENET_at_questionexchange.com>
Date: 2000/01/07

It does not. Oracle Lite is intended to run on devices like a Palm Pilot or a Cell phone.
PL/SQL support would make OLite HUGE!. Please keep in mind the keyword is LITE.

--
  This answer is courtesy of QuestionExchange.com
  http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=9580&cus_id=USENET&qtn_id=11536