Re: Scrollbars in forms 4.5

From: Jinshu Zhang <jszhang_at_vt.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 16:02:35 -0500

Hi
As I know, form 4.5 does not have any scrollbar trigger, so you can not intercept
what the enduser did on a scrollbar. Eventhough, you can use three buttons and a display item to imitate a scrollbar, then design a package to trace the user actions
on the buttons/item.

It looks like.

        btn1        btn3                                             brn3
If they are well designed, they look resemble to a scroolbar. I have the experience to use a such-imitated scroll bar to synchronize three canvas views.

Good luck.
Jinshu