Scrollbars in forms 4.5

From: Wicksey <Wicksey_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 15:41:08 -0000

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding Forms 4.5 scrollbars.

On my form I have 2 blocks both of which display 10 records. One of these is a base table block and is populated in the When-New-Form-Instance trigger using the Execute_Query built-in. The second block is then populated using a cursor which scrolls through the first block and pulls out relevant data accordingly.

My question is how do I have one scroll bar on the form which can be used to navigate both blocks ie moving the scrollbar down will move down the same number of rows in both blocks? I have tried setting up a master-detail relationship between the blocks but this only populates the top row of the detail block which is no good as I am trying to create a data grid/spreadsheet effect. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Nick Lehane Received on Tue Jan 04 2000 - 09:41:08 CST