Re: Oracle 8i Trial Offer

From: Martin Vonk <mwvonk_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 22:30:35 +0100

Hi, if you're downloading a file of that size (approx 300 MB) , it is to0 risky to rely on the "fact" that everyting goes well in one time. For the future: Download gozilla 3.5 (?) from http://www.gozilla.com (freeware). If the connection interrupts during downloading, gozilla continues where it stopped theclast time.

Regards

Martin

Reactive Software <reactive_at_brunnet.net> schreef in berichtnieuws 84tlmh$esf$1_at_phobos.brunnet.net...