Re: What's a good front end for Oracle?

From: Kevin Moriarty <schmerd_at_primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 08:50:42 -0700

I'm relatively new to oracle, but I've looked at many front ends: oracle developer, vb, access, jbuilder, jdeveloper, homesite, foxpro,... I have finally settled on webdb with 8i. I don't want to update all my client computers on the network. I want to be able to make lots of $$$ and I want to have fun. With a web app, I could potentially have millions of users.