WEBDB 2.1 - Instalattion

From: Arnaldo Martins <arnaldo_at_replica.pt>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 18:33:32 -0000

I have recently installed WebDB 2.1 on a NT 4.0 with service Pack 5, Oracle 8.1.5i. The installation was successful and in the end i was given an URL like:

    svr_tesouraria.tesouraria:80/WebDB/

, which corresponds to my server, the port #, and "WebDB".

The problem is that i can't access the main page of WebDB from my server machine
nor from any client workstation running Win95/Win98.

I think there's no need for a Web Server to be running on my Oracle Server's machine
'cause like oracle says WebDB HTTP-Listener is a "Lightweight Web Server" and it only needs
and Oracle Database and a Browser.

Can anyone helpme?

Thanks in advance

Arnaldo
Portugal Received on Sun Dec 12 1999 - 12:33:32 CST