Web Enabled Discovery 3.1

From: <orasoft_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:39:40 GMT

Friends,

        I have a question about the web capability of oracle Discovery 3.1 ? Did anyone actually use Discovery 3.1 from within a Netscape or IE Browser to perform adhoc query ? I am interested in finding out if we can use the Discovery tool within Netscape as if running its user edition at run time.

        Thanks a lot in advance.
Akhil Choudhury

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Dec 12 1999 - 11:39:40 CST