Re: Web Enabled Discovery 3.1

From: Harlin Setiadarma <harlins_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:59:59 +0700

You can use the web-enabled Discoverer in IE5 and Netscape. For Netscape or IE4 and below you'll need the what Oracle names JInitiator.
The limitation in this web-enabled Discoverer (3.1) is we cannot drag and drop the field but we can drill up/down. And it is still reasonably fast...

Regards,
Harlin Setiadarma
Perkasa Pilar Utama, PT.
Technical Support Division