Re: WEBDB 2.1 - Instalattion

From: Vijay Bommireddipalli <g_vbommiredd_at_umassd.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:56:03 -0500

you are right, you do not need a web server, verify ur setting at these urls

svr_tesouraria.tesouraria:80/WebDB/admin_/gateway.htm and
svr_tesouraria.tesouraria:80/WebDB/admin_listener.htm also if i remember right i think u need to make an entry into tnsnames.ora (use net8 easy config) and make an entry called webdb with ur sid etc... then try,,
hopefully that should be it.
n'joy
vijay