PRAGMA RESTRICT_REFERENCES - standalone function

From: Arturo <paraf_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 03:05:12 GMT

Hi,

I have problem: I would like to be able to use standalone function in another function used in select statement. In order to do that, the function has to be defined with PRAGMA RESTRICT_REFERENCES to mark that it doesn't update anything. I found only examples/description how to do that with functions in packagas.

What about standalone functions?

Thanks for any help,
Artur Received on Wed Nov 24 1999 - 21:05:12 CST