Re: Forms 4.5 - Unique Records

From: Geoff White <whiteg_at_ccis.adisys.com.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 10:55:12 +0800

A way to do this is to use the where clause property of the block. In the where clause put something like:

rowid in (

   select min(rowid)
   from <same_table>
   group by <cola>, colb>, etc)

<same_table> is the table on which the block is based. <cola> etc are the columns which define each distinct group of records.

HTH
Geoff