Re: Kernel Parameters Tuning

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:39:13 -0500

The place to start looking is in the Oracle documentation, specifically:

    Oracle for UNIX Performance Tuning Tips and     Oracle for DEC UNIX Performance Tuning Tips.

If DEC UNIX is a "plain vanilla no-frills" UNIX there may not be a separate publication addressing DEC UNIX.

hth
jerry gitomer

Tapan Trivedi wrote in message <382A36DE.5D1083E8_at_abbnm.com>...
>Hey guys,
>I am looking for some direction here . My manager has asked me
>research what kernel parameters we could manipulate for
improving the