"ORA-00568 maximum number of interrupt handlers exceeded"

From: john kelly <johnt.kelly_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:22:12 GMT

Hi,

         Can someone please explain exactly what this means: "ORA-00568 maximum number of interrupt handlers exceeded"

        I was under the impression that it was an applcation problem but several people have told me that they thought that it was a limitation in the OCI interface and dependant on the oracle version you were running.
We have an application that we run (NETSCAPE ENTERPRISE SERVER) that is receiving:
 "ORA-00568 maximum number of interrupt handlers exceeded"  when they set their DB connection pool from 50 to a higher number to an ORacle 7.3.2 or 7.3.4 database

	Thanks
	John