GUI Automated Testing

From: nobody <nobody_at_logica.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:49:04 -0000

Can anyone help me. I am looking to convert our regression testing procedure into an automated process. The system software consist of an Oracle Forms application running on Windows 95. It uses Oracle Forms Version 4.5.

Has anyone used, or can recommend, a tool that has allowed them do this? If so, I would be very interested in hearing your opinions.

Many Thanks

Jenny Andrew

E-mail:- andrewj_at_logica.com Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 07:49:04 CST