Designer and CASE Exchange

From: Dan G <Gavrilescu.Daniel_at_pmintl.ch>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 07:49:09 +0200

Hello all,

I've read from Oracle doc's that one of the Repository Administration Features is the "CASE Exchange, that supports the bi-directional movement of definitions between the Designer and many other CASE products". Is this feature integrated in the Designer 2.1/6.0 ? If it is where can I access it ?
If it is not from where can I get it ? Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 00:49:09 CDT