Re: Designer and CASE Exchange

From: Win Ker <winker11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 06:09:23 GMT

No...Case Exchange is a 3rd party product, also sold by Oracle and is NOT part of the Designer package. It uses a hub/spoke model, converting to a standard format, then back out to your destination...you licence it based on each definition.. It is an expensive product as well. Oracle Consulting uses it for 1 time uses if you'd rather....probably cheaper overall with less hassle if you REALLY need to do this.