Re: First DBA job!

From: paul cluiss <paul_cluiss_at_intervoice.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:38:03 -0500

I second that plan of home and on the job study. However, it has been my experience that if you've learned a lot at one job then you'll never get the recognition you have earned if you stay w/that employer. I've always had to move on before anyone recognized my new skills. Also, contracting has no real drawbacks, and you can earn twice as much as a "permanent" employee. As my former boss used to say, "None of us are permanent."

Paul Cluiss
Dallas, Texas