Oracle and Linux

From: Boxer <Anonymous-Remailer_at_See.Comment.Header>
Date: 19 Oct 1999 03:21:42 -0000

I am setting up a new server and our DH has decided we are going to run Linux. I need to decide on a flavor. Does anyone know what distro plays best with Oracle 8i and WebDB. Will probably be running Apache for the Webserver since we are unsure if WebDB can serve this function. Some have actually said it does but I find no documentaion for this. All advise is helpful!

TIA
Boxer Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 22:21:42 CDT