Re: Slow Oracle site

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 02:55:35 GMT

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 23:08:21 +0200, "John Goodens" <wootang_warrior_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>I've found that technet.oracle.com is pretty slow, the FTP service cruises,
>but I wait forever with Pages....
>Anyone else got this?

I've been to the site once recently since they redesigned it, and I agree. It's slow. Now I usually visit when dialed in on a modem, so I just attributed the slowness to an increased use of graphics on their part.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 21:55:35 CDT