Newbie -very newbie- question

From: andreval <andreval_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 02:21:48 -0400

Hello everyone:
After writing the code for a PL/SQL small program. What should I do to make it run?

I tried sqlplus but it does not work. Is there a special dedicated program for that?

It seems that this is such a foolish question that even buying the : ORACLE PL/SQL I don't know yet how to make work the first example of the

book.

Thanks a lot
andres Received on Sat Sep 18 1999 - 01:21:48 CDT