Developer 2000 and Designer 2000- Newbie question

From: N. Roy <naranga_at_lunar1.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:43:35 GMT

Hi Folks:

I am very new to ORACLE and just asking for some basic information. I have recently acquired Personal ORACLE 8 and Designer/2000. My primary intention is to learn ORACLE8 and what was formerly known as the DEVELOPER 2000. I understand that DEVELOPER 2000 is now called Developer. Does Designer 2000 have Developer in it? Or do I have to get the Oracle Enterprise Developer suite? I am confused after looking at the Designer 2000 contents.

My personal e-mail address won't work so please post your reply here. Thank you.
NR Received on Mon Aug 30 1999 - 23:43:35 CDT