DB creation - got a script, where does it go?

From: kev <kevin.porter_at_fast.no>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:27:20 +0100

Hi,

I'm wondering where my create<SID>.sql script (for creating a DB from scratch) should live. I presume I should create a directory called <SID> in /home/u01/app/oracle/admin (OFA_compliant), and put it in there. Can someone give me a quick yay or nay on this? Ta.

Also, could someone point me in the right direction for info on creating an OFA-compliant DB from scratch via a script, on Linux RedHat6. I haven't found specific instructions for this on technet.oracle.com.

Thanks in advance,