Oracle on Mac???

From: Ann <arroo99_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Aug 1999 01:01:17 GMT

I was thinking of taking a course that teaches oracle programming. The problem is I own a Mac and the personal copy of oracle that is distributed in the classroom is compatible with Windows...

Is there a way around this? Is there an Oracle version I can get that is compatible with the Mac OS?

If I'm thinking of becomming a programmer of Oracle...should I be getting a Windows machine so that I can work from home? (I do want to work form home!)

Any advise would be appreciated!

Ann Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 20:01:17 CDT