Re: Cancelling User sessions

From: WolfAlpha <wolfalpha_spamguard_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 05:59:19 GMT

Please excuse this reply if a similar answer has already been posted (I only caught the tail end of the thread).

You could have your DBA modify the default profile (or create a new profile and assign it to all users) that sets the IDLE_TIME resource to some value other than unlimited. This resource restriction will cause any user connection to be disconnected after being inactive on the system for any amount of time greater than this value. Hope this helps.

Jeff S