Is oracle easier than C++ programming?

From: Carolyn Levin <levin_at_pathcom.com>
Date: 5 Jul 1999 05:45:45 GMT

I'm trying to decide what type of programming skills to learn. I want to make a career change and my background is structural engineering.

I'm wondering if it is as intellectually difficult to be a data-base programmer as opposed to programming an object oriented language like C++ or java.

I'm also wondering if there are more entry-level opportunities in oracle programming as oppsed to C++ programming.

Carolyn Received on Mon Jul 05 1999 - 00:45:45 CDT