Re: insert data from another database

From: <mpir_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 20:42:50 GMT

Server should be the entry in your TNSNAMES.ORA that points to the other database. It should also be the same as the other database's GLOBAL_NAME value.

--
Joseph R.P. Maloney, CCP,CSP,CDP
MPiR, Inc.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jul 01 1999 - 15:42:50 CDT