Re: Oracle 8 Perf. with ASP / ODBC

From: A.W. Groeneveld <awgroeneveld_at_altavista.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 23:34:53 +0200

I think this is really a solution with very limited scalability. Why not consider PL/SQL based dynamic HTML web pages ??

This is a very neat and scalable solution; take a look at technet for a description of possibilities of the Oracle Application Server, Java and PL/SQL. Regards,

Art Groeneveld
Oracle Systems Designer