Oracle 8 Perf. with ASP / ODBC

From: <vpanzer_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:05:52 GMT

We run a webapplication using Win NT, ASP, Oracle 8 (connected with ODBC). If just one user submits a query, it's really fast. If a second User presses "Submit" at the same time as the first user, than it takes more than 20 Seconds until the results appear on the screen (simultanously at both PCs !). Imagine 30 Users pressing "Submit" at the same time...

Because the difference is so extrem, I suppose we just forgot to set a special Flag somewhere -- so I hope somebody else found a solution for that problem.

Thank you in advance for any help !

Volker

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 07:05:52 CDT