Oracle & ADO (converted from MS-SQL)

From: Ed. <tinman_x_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:23:12 +0800

Hi all,
  We are currently using SQL Server & are planning to migrate our system to Oracle. We are using ADO & Visual Basic 5 & 6. I'm interested in getting a general gut feel of how much work is involved, and if there are any obvious traps we may fall into. The system is fairly straight forward, it's running a relatively thick client, and we don't use all that many stored procs. I don't need any real detail, just a general opinions and comments.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.   Ed. Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 21:23:12 CDT