OCI 7.3 app on Oracle 8i Client

From: Erwin Richard <Erwin.Richard_at_service.rba.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:20:52 +0200

When I try to run my OCI 7.3 application on an Oracle 8i client, the olon() call fails with return code 1010 but the .rc field in the lda is 0.

If I recompile and relink with the oci.lib instead of ociw32.lib everything works as expected. Of course I'd love to be able to run with one version of the app on 8i and 7.3 clients.

Any suggestions?

Erwin Received on Tue Jun 22 1999 - 03:20:52 CDT